The Jonah Quilt pattern lends itself nicely to showing off prints, so I figured it would be a good way to use some of the Halloween-ish prints I have had in my stash for a while and haven't cut into tiny pieces. I also involved quite a bit of pink and purple so the quilt isn't overwhelmingly Halloween, but there are spiders, mummies, and webs, so I am going to count it.
All of the fabrics in this quilt were pulled from my stash, mostly fat quarters with a few larger yardage pieces. In addition to the more novelty-type Halloween prints, most of the other prints are basics (that is mostly what I have in my stash).
The colors of the two thinner strips were dictated by what I had in my stash, since they require 5/8 of a yard and most of my solids are 1/2 yard cuts or smaller. It's hard to tell from the photos, but the background fabric is a light pink.
The backing fabric is this 108" Art Gallery print and the binding fabric is a Dear Stella stripe that I have probably had in my stash for a decade.
I have had sooooo much fun putting together mockups for tomorrow's posts based on your requests on this Instagram post so be excited! This is the first time I have asked for requests for collections for a new pattern and I loved all of your ideas, it's definitely something I will be doing again in the future.