Meet the Jonah Quilt Pattern! Two of my kids had patterns named after them ages ago, but I just didn't feel like any of my patterns have been the right fit for my middle child until this one.
I think you guys are really going to love this pattern. So far, I have made it 3 times and it will definitely be a go-to pattern for me. Let me tell you a few of the reasons why.
- The pattern has instructions for baby, lap, twin, queen, AND king sizes.
- Both the baby and lap size quilts are fat quarter friendly.
- Parts of the quilt are strip pieced so it is super quick to put together.
- It is also simple! I would say it is great for an ambitious beginner.
- The quilt really shows off your fabrics.