Whew, what a year. What a couple of years! I thought it would be fun to do a quick roundup of the past year.
Recently I updated my "Finished Quilts" catalogs for each year that I have been blogging - you can view them all by clicking the links below.
My next goal is to make a page for each quilt pattern with links to each version of the pattern that I have made - that way you can get pattern inspiration all in one place. That will have to wait for early 2022!
Here are my stats for this year:
Finished Quilts - 51!
I will have to look back, but I think this is my most ever. A couple were baby quilts, and I actually have one or two more that are finished but I can't share yet so I will count those for next year.
Patterns Released - 10
Both of these patterns received new graphics and additional sizing. There will be more of this in 2022!
Quiltalongs - 2
Tips and Tutorials - Lots!
I have a lot of plans for 2022, although the past couple of plans have taught me that making plans can sometimes be pointless. Here are some things I would like to accomplish in the new year:
- Two new scrap tutorial PDFs in the shop
- Ten new patterns
- Revising at least 2 existing patterns - adding additional sizing and updating graphics and the cover quilt
- Make more reels, but do it in a way that works for me. I know that not all of you are on Instagram, but it makes the most sense for me as a business to increase the time I spend developing content for the platform. I want to participate more, but expect to see more things like tutorials and 0 reels of me dancing. I do plan on adding more of these videos to Youtube so that I can link to them from the blog as well as having them on Instagram.
- Stop working in the evenings. This is a hard one for me, but now that all of my kids are in school, I would really like to make this happen!
- Increase accessibility around the blog and shop - I want you to be able to easily find what you are looking for.